Senior Project Manager - HV
Location - Berkshire
Excellent Salary + Benefits dependent on experience
A key client within the Power sector is looking to appoint an experienced Senior Project Manager with previous ICP, DNO and IDNO network experience
- Responsible for identifying and developing sustainable HV business opportunities
- Assist with design, estimate, plan and manage the delivery of associated work contracts.
- You will also provide a consistent workflow and optimise the profit contribution to the business ensuring all safety, quality, technical and commercial requirements are met.
- Work with designers to prepare accurate estimates of net cost for HV work
- Ensure HV/EHV construction projects, meet the design specification.
- HV and LV electrical knowledge
- You'll be of an electrical background encompassing a range of contracting activities and be able to
- demonstrate commercial acumen and enthusiasm to help grow our business.
- Have previous ICP, DNO and IDNO network experience
For more information, please call Cindy Anderson on 01332 922340 or email your CV to [email protected]
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other