What you will be doing…
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will play a key role in the mechanical design of new products as well as current production units while communication and working with other department for maximum productivity and efficiency.
This position offers a great opportunity to join a global company who are looking to expand their new offices in Dusseldorf.
- Create, release, and maintain 3D-models and drawings of complete units and all involved components
- Create, release, and maintain Bill of Material in SAP.
- Work with suppliers on component development and changes.
- Handle design changes, e.g., due to quality, production, supplier issues, VA/VE.
- Close communication to other departments (e.g., validation, Purchasing, Quality, Technicians…) to receive and implement design-related feedback.
What we are looking for…
- Ideally a degree in mechanical engineering or related industry experience.
- You must have experience in an industrial environment working as a mechanical designer.
- Good knowledge and experience in plastics, electrical, mechanical, hydraulics and electro-mechanical products and manufacturing / assembly processes.
- Deep knowledge of SAP production modules or similar
- You must be fluent in English and German languages.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other