As an Employee Services Professional, you will be responding to queries and handling requests for service via telephone and email, providing advice and guidance relating to HR processes handled by the Employee Services Team, with a predominant focus on Central Filer processes, based at Warton Site.
On occasion, there may be a requirement to also support processes within the wider
Employee Services team including Redundancy, Exit, Retirement, Fixed Term Contract Expiry, Work Life Integration and Central Correspondence.
- Providing advice on services and offering support with minimal supervision, following established methods and procedures, but on occasion judgement may need to be exercised.
- Handling requests which relate to Employee Services processes to agreed service level specifications and accuracy measures
- Achievement of individual and team quality performance measures and standards
- Responding to and resolving email and telephone queries and providing relevant advice, in line with policy.
- Taking ownership and responsibility of requests and queries from initial request to resolution.
- Building and developing effective and collaborative relationships with colleagues and customers
- Ensuring procedures and policies are adhered to, including data protection and confidentiality guidelines
- Supporting continuous improvement projects and implementation of new processes within the Employee Services Team.
- Customer Service experience
- Strong Administration background
- Knowledge of HR administration is desirable
- Experience of working with customers
- Ability to work at a fast pace, sometimes working under pressure to challenging deadlines whilst maintaining the highest standards of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communications skills
- Self motivated, enthusiastic team player with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload
- Proven experience of working in an environment with conflicting priorities
- Ability to interpret customer policies and procedures.
- Personal credibility and professional confidence
- Ability to build excellent relationships
- Influencing skills
- Intermediate IT skills, in particular MS Word and MS Excel
- Minimum 4 GCSE's at Grade C or above including Mathematics and English
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other