My Client is established as a critical pillar of the Governments automatic pensions' enrolment programme.
They are playing a critical role in helping people save for their retirement many of them low to moderate earners who may be saving for the first time and moving jobs frequently.
As a result of ongoing expansion, they are recruiting for a Central PMO Planner to join the Change Programmes Department which is tasked with ensuring that technology, service, organisational and operational change is implemented in a controlled, timely and commercial manner.
- Working with the PMO Manager to help create and maintain a common set of P3O templates, practices and principles for managing and prioritising projects and programmes. Continuously looking for opportunities for improvements.
- Liaising directly with Project Managers, internal and external stakeholders to track and collate information on the status of all projects, releases and change initiatives that fall under the portfolio of work.
- Provide PMO support and guidance to professional project managers, as well as people who do not have project management experience.
- A sound understanding of project and programme methodologies such as Prince2, Waterfall and Agile
- Proficiency in using PMO software and tools depending upon the need and audience such as MS Excel, MS Project and PowerPoint
- Experience of liaising and co-ordinating with internal cross functional teams and project stakeholders to obtain status updates, and follow up on agreed tasks, proactively challenging and escalating where necessary
- Certified PRINCE2, Agile, PMP or equivalent project management or PMO related qualification would be an advantage
- At least 2 years' experience of working in a PMO or similar project management related position
- Excellent MS Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint skills
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other