Role: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £37k – £40k + Bonus + OT + Training
Shift: DAYS (Tue-Fri, 7:00 - 19:00)
ATA are working with a Dunstable based FMCG business who are looking to recruit mechanical maintenance engineers as part of a team expansion. This opportunity has arisen due to the recent influx in the demand for production and the resultant heavy investment into their site. This reinvestment has seen a complete upgrade and instalment of the latest state of the art automated production and distribution lines. With the current turnover of the business being upwards of £100 million per annum in the UK, the company’s investment in continuous improvement includes both internal and external training provided for the engineers.
This is an exciting opportunity for a mechanical maintenance engineer to join a well-established and growing company within the FMCG industry to further develop their skills and experience.
This mechanical maintenance engineering role will involve:
- Reactive and PPM maintenance of conveyor systems, metal detectors, packaging machines, conveyors, pneumatics, palletizers, mixers, blowers, ovens.
- Mechanical responsibilities include fault finding and repair of bearings, belts, gearboxes, shafts, rollers and pneumatics, motors, chains, motors, rollers, sprockets, and gearboxes. This will also include
- Working 12-hour days Wed-Sat.
To be successful in the application for this mechanical maintenance engineer role you will need:
- Recognised mechanical qualifications.
- Confidence in fault finding on mechanical components.
- To work well within a team and independently.
- Be motivated in a working environment.
- Be flexible to work 12-hour days shifts.
Along with this role as a mechanical maintenance engineer you will receive:
- A competitive basic salary.
- Specific training.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Monthly production bonus up to £1000.
- Safety of working for a high-status company that is continuing to grow in this high demand industry.
If interested apply online and send your CV to [email protected]
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Bonus + training + OT
- Industry Sector IT & Internet