On behalf of a large education trust, Hello Education are seeking to employ a reliable and passionate Primary Teacher to start as soon as possible based in Hartlepool. The role will include teaching across EYFS, KS1 and KS2 in classes of mixed abilities including SEN this will include planning, preparing, and delivering engaging lessons that are in accordance with the National Curriculum (when work has not been set).
Knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and KS2 framework is essential.
Applicants will be expected to work independently using their own initiative and also be able to work well as part of the wider team.
Successful applicants will have the following;
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) – Newly Qualified Teachers
- Amazing communication skills with pupils aged between 3-11 years old
- Be punctual and reliable
- Genuine desire to have a positive impact on a pupil’s education
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service (wiling to obtain)
In return, Hello Education can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Friendly and dedicated consultants who provide round the clock support in your new role
- Pathways to additional roles
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme where you can earn vouchers
Hello Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing, referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
If you are a Teacher, who believe this is the perfect role for them, we would love to hear from you!
Apply today by sending an updated CV.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education