Hello Education are currently supporting a superb Middlesbrough based local Primary school who are looking to appoint a talented and experienced HLTA.
The role is to start as soon as possible and will reviewed after 1 term but may be extended for the right individual.
The role will see you be responsible for supporting students with varying academic and often special educational needs, this is a full time role and will include teaching a classes up to 3 days a week.
To be considered you will:
- Have a passion for supporting students from an academic, social, and emotional perspective
- Strong KS1/KS2 Curriculum knowledge
- A Team-Teach qualification/manual handling or MAPA qualification is highly desirable but not essential
- Have a nurturing, caring, empathetic and composed personality
- Must have a valid DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one
Hello Education are be able to offer a friendly, reliable and professional service along with the following benefits:
- Top rates of pay
- An experienced and dedicated specialist consultant
- Career support and advice
- Guaranteed work schemes
- Flexible working
Hello Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing, referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
If you are a recent graduate who believes this is the perfect role for them, we would love to hear from you!
Apply today by sending an updated CV.
Permanent, On a daily basis
- Industry Sector Education