Project Planner (County Durham) – Up to £45,000 PA!
*Training and personal development programme
*Life assurance 4X salary
*Buy/sell holiday scheme
A successful Engineering business located in the Northeast with over three decades worth of expertise in their industry.
Through Innovation and a market leading product portfolio, this company already boast an impressive 75% market share, with plans to further their global success - they are looking for passionate and talented individuals to be part of their next success story.
Job Description of a Project Planner
- Development of detailed project plans to support the Project Manager in the execution of all phases of work to ensure on-time project delivery.
- Progress reporting both internally and with the company’s customer base.
- Support sales in the bidding process.
- Run the full planning process throughout project phases.
- Work directly with Project Managers/Engineers to create baseline project plan
- Contribute towards the ongoing continuous improvement of project execution systems, processes, and organisation.
Skills & experience of a Project Planner
- Experience within all aspects of Project Planning
- Experience planning multi-disciplined projects inception through to completion
- Proficient user of Microsoft Project and experience with Primevera. (Desirable)
- HNC/HND or equivalent in technical Engineering and/or Project subject. (Desirable)
- Ability to demonstrate strong time management, planning, organisation, problem solving, attention to detail and negotiation skills.
- A self-starter, with excellent organisational skills.
Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunity for additional training and development
- Join a progressive business that is leading the way within their industry
- A fantastic basic salary with excellent additional benefits
- Life assurance X4 of salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays AND an additional buy/sell holiday scheme
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Leadership and Executive Level Appointments
- Engineering - Production, Process, Project
- Technical – Electronic, Software, System, Automation
- Design - Mechanical, Electrical, Draughtsperson, Manager
- QHSE - Inspector, Technician, Engineer, Manager
- Maintenance & Trades - Technician, Engineer, Manager
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- HR & Finance
- Customer Service & Admin
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Less than 1 year
Secondary School or equivalent