Starting as soon as possible, Hello Education are seeking to recruit a passionate and resilient Teaching Assistant to work on a 1-2-1 basis with KS1 pupil with challenging behaviour. The role is till the end of the academic year and the successful applicant will be based within a mainstream primary school in Middlesbrough.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with experience working on a 1-2-1 basis and with challenging behaviour as applicants will have to use de-escalation techniques. Applicants must be able to build rapport quickly and establish a relationship with the pupil.
Successful applicants will have the following;
- Level 2 or above Teaching Assistant qualification
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Minimum 6 months experience within a UK primary school
- Amazing communication skills with pupils aged 3-11 years old
- Be reliable and dedicated to the role
- Experience working with challenging behaviour
- Use own initiative when working independently as well as being able to work within a wider team
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service (willing to obtain)
In return, Hello Education can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Friendly and dedicated consultants who provide round the clock support in your new role
- Connections to additional roles
Hello Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing, referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
If you are a Teaching Assistant, who believe this is the perfect role for them, we would love to hear from you!
Apply today by sending an updated CV.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education