KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability Sectors
Job Title: Creative Media Lecturer / Tutor
Location: Hertfordshire - delivery across various locations
Salary: £26,000 - £36,000 (Depending on qualifications and experience)
Type: Full Time, Permanent Essential Criteria:
- Hold or be willing to work towards a recognised teaching qualification at level 3 or above: PTLLS/AET/PGCE.
- Experience of teaching Creative Media within a Further Education setting.
- Experience within curriculum design.
- Experience of supporting students with UCAS applications.
- Must be skilled with use of Adobe software such as Adobe Premiere and AfterEffects.
- Experience of using Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Either educated to degree level or hold occupational qualification in relevant subject area
- Must be IT Literate.
- Hold A* - C in Maths and English
- To teach/assess learners working towards their qualifications in Creative Media Production up to Level 3.
- Monitor student attendance and progress through regular student assessment and reviews.
- Provide advice and guidance to learners relating to decision making and progression.
- Embedding of Maths and English into delivery.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education