KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability Sectors
Job Title: IT Lecturer / Tutor
Salary: £26,000 - £39,000 (Depending on qualifications and experience)
Type: Full Time, Permanent Essential Criteria:
- Hold or be willing to work towards a recognised teaching qualification at level 3 or above: PTLLS/AET/PGCE.
- Experience of teaching IT within a Further Education setting.
- The ideal candidate will have a programming background.
- Either educated to degree level or hold occupational qualification in relevant subject area
- Must hold solid occupational experience within IT.
- Hold A* - C in Maths and English
- To teach/assess learners working towards their IT qualifications up to Level 3.
- Monitor student attendance and progress through regular student assessment and reviews.
- Provide advice and guidance to learners relating to decision making and progression.
- Embedding of Maths and English into delivery.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education