Fair Access Officer needed in West Bromwich £18.53 per hr PAYE - Reference:362690
This role will involve
- This skilled and dedicated team forms part of the initiative to reduce exclusions.
- As part of Inclusive Learning Services, the Fair Access Team works closely with a range of colleagues within this multi-professional service to support young people at risk of exclusion or who have been excluded either permanently or on a fixed term basis.
- The successful applicant will join a team dedicated to supporting some of our most vulnerable youngsters and support us to further drive down exclusions and keep our youngsters in mainstream schools.
- While there will be an extensive training programme, induction and on-going support from colleagues, when out in schools there is an expectation that the successful candidate will balance their knowledge of Exclusions Guidance and their understanding of the pressures schools face when advising how best to support vulnerable young people at risk of exclusion.
- The successful candidate will represent the Fair Access Team and be able to work both independently and as a team member within a range of settings.
- Ideally, we are looking for somebody with resilience, commitment and energy to support our young people in maintaining their place in mainstream settings
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services