A great and varied role has become available for a Property Accounts Administrator with an independent Sales and Lettings Estate Agent in Bishops Cleeve.
As a Property Accounts Administrator you will be able to demonstrate that you have strong communication skills, be extremely presentable, with the ability to work off your own initiative and be able to work proactively and flexibly with a positive approach.
Being a team player is essential for the Property Accounts Administrator role as you will be working with the lettings team daily providing high levels of efficient and accurate accounts services to all managed properties.
The Accounts Administrator requires excellent attention to detail and will be responsible for:
- Processing Landlord and contractor payments
- Bank reconciliation
- Receipting rent payments
- Compiling marketing details and compliance reports
In addition you may be asked to support the lettings team with other general responsibilities such as:
- Welcoming clients
- Answering & offering advice on the telephone & in person to potential and existing clients about our properties and services
- Booking appointments on to the internal diary system
Property Management and Accounts Administrator experience needed
- Experience in Estate Agency role
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Team player & articulate
- Quick thinker & customer focussed
- Flexible working approach
- Proactive & enthusiastic
This is a great opportunity for a detail orientated, experienced Property Accounts Administrator looking to join an up-and-coming Estate Agent.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896.
Permanent, Part Time
- Industry Sector Property
'A' level/Higher or equivalent