Lovely benefits package and a great team!
A reputable and fast-growing finance company based in the West End is looking for a hardworking and engaging Receptionist who is confident providing first class customer service. Alongside greeting clients; you will also manage meeting rooms, direct calls, manage stock, liaise with suppliers and provide overflow administrative support, including diary and travel arrangements.
This role would suit somebody who has strong organisational and communication skills. Additionally, someone with a keen eye for detail, and the ability to work independently within a busy environment.
If you are a real team player with demonstrable Receptionist experience and you are immediate available for work then please apply now! This role is all about the attitude of the person. They are looking for some committed, enthusiastic and organised, with a great work ethic.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Demonstrable corporate Receptionist experience
- Excellent communicator across all levels of the organisation
- Must be trustworthy, a team player, self-motivated, reliable and proactive
- Must be approachable with a can-do attitude
- Must be able to prioritise work effectively in response to rapidly changing circumstances is essential
- Important you can work on your own initiative and make decisions confidently
- Being proactive and think outside the box
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration