Pearson Carter are currently working with a Microsoft Gold Partner who are looking to hire an Azure Solutions Strategist due to a result of recent growth into cloud technologies. You will work closely with the Architects and cut through the red tape whilst drive down the road you see fit for the future.
They offer a base salary of £70,000 and offer fully remote.
Get in touch if you are looking for your next opportunity!
Contribute to wider SDL and CSM function as follows:
- 70% time spent assisting SDL’s and CSM’s driving opportunities through the sales cycle.
- 10% time contributing to active supplier engagement and management.
- 10% time providing market and product direction guidance and insight.
- 10% time contributing to identification, segmentation and key messaging for marketing campaign program.
- 3+ years Azure Architecture and pre-sales.
- 3+ years in a consultative capacity.
They offer an excellent salary: £70,000, bonus and a ton of benefits!
The role is fully remote.
Applications are welcome from professionals with Azure experience.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Azure Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Azure, Microsoft, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud, Office 365, Infrastructure, DevOps, CI, CD, Pipelines, Data, Engineer, Architect, Platform, Security, Servers, Storage, Development, Applications, Virtualisation, Hardware, Software, Hybrid, Middleware, Runtime, App, Virtual, Computing, Apps, Application, Bespoke, United Kingdom, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Leeds, York, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Southampton, Brighton, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Surrey, Yorkshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Remote, Office, Hybrid, Cardiff, Swansea, Hampshire, Oxford, Consultancy, Solutions, Architect, Cloud.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet