Pensions & HR Administrator based in Hertford and the salary is starting at £16,540
This is a full time temporary contract role working 22.5 hours per week
Employer Reference: SD16P
The Administrator will learn the following activities:
- Opening and processing the teams post
- Logging the receipt of the Teachers Pensions correspondence
- Undertaking filing and scanning duties
- Processing Teachers’ Pensions forms, both on-line and in paper form
- Processing requests for copy documents
- Processing and checking of redundancy estimates.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services