KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability Sectors
Job Title: Childcare Tutor/Assessor (AEB)
Location: Home/Field based - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 (Depending on level of competency)
- Must hold a recognised Assessor award (D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA).
- Must have experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in either Early Years Childcare OR Residential Childcare/CYPW at Level 3 or above.
- Experience of delivering classroom based learning.
- Must hold solid occupational competency within either Early Years Childcare OR Residential Childcare/CYPW.
- Must be IT Literate.
- Full, clean, UK Driving licence.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Delivering Children's Services Diploma's at Level 3 (Early Years or Residential depending on your background) as part of our clients AEB provision, to learners aged 16-19.
- Your caseload will consist of both employed and unemployed learners and delivery will be via a blended learning approach (remote and workplace based).
- Undertake initial assessments for each learner and devise individual action plans to include SMART targets.
- Responsible for online marking of assignments for short courses, including: Mental Health
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education