We are looking to recruit for a Service Coordinator to work for one of our well-established automotive clients based in Coventry. This role will see the successful candidate being a significant part in the administrative functions of the business. As a Service Coordinator, you will be the liaison point between Engineers and customers, receiving calls and scheduling visits accordingly, ordering parts where necessary. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is at the start of a professional career and is looking to utilise and develop an administrative skillset, whilst settling into a dynamic, forward thinking business.
Someone who possesses effective and concise communication and organisational skills is essential as you will be a main point of contact for incoming calls and the maintenance of Engineer’s work schedules. Your duties will also include, but not limited to:
- Prepare and maintain Engineer’s work schedules in line with customer requirements within the Service software system; ensuring engineers are informed of their scheduled work priorities
- Contacting customers to secure vehicle availability and reacting to changing customer circumstances to ensure Engineers are fully utilised
- Processing Engineer job reports through the service software system to ensure accurate records of work carried out
- Reconcile and follow up on incomplete jobs to ensure outstanding repairs are resolved with the minimum customer inconvenience
- Prepare, organise and reconcile weekly parts deliveries to ensure engineers have adequate stock to complete repairs, liaising with purchasing and procurement team
- Produce accurate reports on vehicle status’ for circulation to customers highlighting priorities and facilitate decision making
- Raise invoices, obtain customer order numbers and, where necessary, progress payment for work carried out
- Collate and submit accurate Engineer timesheets for sign off
Possessing a proactive and positive work ethic and approach to customers and colleagues is essential in this role, alongside the ability to manage your own time and workload, demonstrating proficiency with IT and the use of MS Office.
This fantastic role is full time, permanent and is looking to offer a salary of up to £23k depending on experience. We are looking to get this person positioned ASAP, so please do apply with your up-to-date CV now!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration