Business Development Director – Data Analytics
Our client is a leading name in data analytics, marketing insight & multi-channel customer communications. Due to serious growth they are looking for a proven Business Development Director ideally from a marketing agency or technology background to join them at this exciting stage of their development.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Business Development Director will be responsible for growing the company's new business revenues, finding, closing new business opportunities, and promoting the brand.
Ideally this person will build a business development team under them medium term and progress to a sales director/head of sales role.
Their mission is to help our enterprise clients to identify new ways of improving their marketing effectiveness. They do this through analysis & insight of data, consulting & managed services together with the provision of database and marketing technologies. They also help their clients push their customer messages to a range of channels both offline and online
The primary markets which we serve includes, Retail (FMCG, Food, Sport, Leisure), Telco and Utilities.
The business development director will be supported by the Head of Marketing and a Sales & Marketing executive to drive the new business pipeline growth.
Your will work as a part of a team who are geared to generating both personal and team targets and will be rewarded with a generous OTE commission structure.
Key skills & Experience
- 5 years’ experience in B2B software, data analytics, marketing insight, service sales within marketing services
- Six-figure deal value sales experience within B2B marketing, technology for marketing arenas
- Ability to generate, manage, maintain sales pipeline
- Previous experience of CRM applications essential e.g Hubspot, SF.Com
- Proven track record of self-start ability to generate opportunities and close deals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation creation, proposal writing
- Excellent knowledge of B2B commercial sales practices including development of commercial models containing a mix of service & software components
- Ability to effectively manage time and workflow is critical
- Ability to help and influence the go-to-market strategy for propositions, marketing campaign activity
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
+ car and £120k OTE
- Industry Sector Media, New Media, Creative