Service Desk Analyst based in Portishead and the rate is £10.95ph
This is a full time temporary contract role.
- To provide a high standard of customer service, demonstrating the ability to deal with people on all levels in an efficient and courteous manner
- To complete planed or scheduled maintenance tasks prioritising work in line with risk and impact service delivery.
- To provide support and direction to callers, minimising the downtime by solving customer problems where possible and escalating calls as appropriate and ensuring the customer remains updated.
- To keep accurate records and documentation up to date and audits are completed as required.
- To comply with Data Protection Legislation and observe necessary policies and process for protecting confidential and sensitive information.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services