Senior Product Owner - £65k-£75k
A global health retailer is looking for a Senior Product Owner to join the team of 15 in the development and enhancement of their Mobile Apps.
The successful Senior Product Owner will come with previous Web and App experience, and will be comfortable with a crossover of product owner responsibilities (working closely with the Scrum team), as well as having a commercial mindset for the role.
The team will continue to grow over the coming years, so there’s no reason why these roles can’t take on more responsibility over time.
The successful Product Owners will ideally have previous retail product management experience, JIRA experience, 3-5 years of Product Owner experience under their belt delivering consumer-focused mobile app (iOS & Android), experience working in a global organisation, and have a passion for health and wellness products.
The must haves for the role are previous experience developing and driving consumer apps and JIRA experience.
- Manage and develop the app strategy and roadmap
- Collaborate with stakeholders, business partners, and customers/consumers
- Use market insights to evolve the global roadmap and backlog
- Work closely with US and User Research to develop a user research & testing program
- Collaborate with Engineers and Architects to consistently meet user needs
- Actively participate in app squad stand-ups, planning, refinements and retros.
- Proactively support the Scrum Master in defining the best delivery for priorities
- Support the team to meeting sprint goals and help resolve challenges/issues
- Regularly communicate progress and performance
- Take responsibility for understanding the differing needs of different stakeholders
- Track performance metrics, understand their drivers, and scope future opportunities
- Experience with qualitative and AB testing
- Extensive experience as a user centric agile product manager or product owner - essential
- Experience working on global e-commerce and account management experiences – highly desirable
- 2 years’ experience developing native consumer mobile apps from ideation to launch - essential
- Experience defining a product vision & roadmap - essential
- Demonstrable experience developing world class UX
- Using data to drive your decisions
- Strong working knowledge of native and web app best practice (iOS and android)
If you’re a retail/ecommerce-experienced Product Owner with a successful history of delivering Mobile App products and are looking for a role with a growing tech team, then look no further.
Please reach out for more information.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Retail, Wholesale