Due to growth, this independent, trusted and quality driven investment advisory firm are looking for a proactive Team Assistant to join them on a permanent basis (with Hyrbid working pattern). The Team Assistant will support the project management and sales teams along with some adhoc support to the company partners and will work closely with counterpart Team Assistant in the New York Office.
This is a heavily logistical role that will include extensive diary management, meeting organisation, travel arrangements, handling expenses, managing meeting and briefing notes (using Salesforce), organising client dinners and company events.
Key skills required:
- Proven experience in a similar PA / Team Assistant role (at least 2 years)
- Strong diary management skills
- Exceptional organisation and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- IT proficient including MS Office, Salesforce would be desirable
This is a rare opportunity to join this forward thinking organisation with a strong client focus and a collaborative team and would suit a Team Assistant with a passion for providing meticulous support and the ability to prioritise workloads.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration