Role is Outside IR35
Midlands based but significant working from home available.
Department: Diesel Hardware Engineering
Term: 12 months
Specific Responsibilities/ desirable characteristics:
- To deliver high quality drawings for Injector and High-pressure fuel pumps and associated sub-components to the specified requirements
- To deliver high quality drawings for test equipment to the specified requirements
- Create or modify 2D drawings & 3D models within Siemens NX CAD package
- Manage drawing data within Siemens Teamcenter PLM
- Check drawings against drawing standards & requirements and re-draft as necessary
- To drive output though client approval process to release to agreed schedule
- To deliver 15 packs of drawings per month (multiple drawings may be required per pack/ part number)
- Capture process & drawing improvement opportunities and share with the broader team
- To self-improve through the client review process to fully understand client drawing standards / rules to achieve right first-time drawings
- Able to work unsupervised / respond well to feedback
Note: During the current COVID situation working from home will be expected and the applicant is expected to maintain drive / output / have suitable home working environment to support.
Needs to be able to deliver required output, determined through alignment with team leader, with the minimum of input (good ownership). Needs to be proactive in reporting, exhibiting good communication to demonstrate alignment.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other