Quality Systems Specialist
Working from home
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
12 months Fixed term Contract
We are looking for an experienced Quality Systems Specialist to be based from home in the UK to join our Aerospace client. You will be Supporting reviews of proposals, contracts, regulatory, program and customer requirements in the development of quality assurance plans. Assisting with maintenance of Quality directives, policies, processes, procedures and metrics.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Team with Global co-workers to ensure that new product requests are completed in a timely fashion.
- Evaluate new product requests to ensure proper documentation is received and adequate for inspection teams. Responsible for storing these documents as appropriate.
- Review new part requests and interpret technical drawings and specifications so that industry requirements, customer requirements, and company requirements are complied with and are within the organisation's competency to support.
- Review and interpret technical drawings and specifications so that quality, testing, and compliance requirements are applied accurately and consistently to new product.
- Review technical documentation to support configuration management, maintain and support drawing vault repository, determine product interchangeability to prevent duplicate part numbers, and apply restrictions to product based on customer, contract and FAA requirements.
- Review and audit system data to ensure product profiles are accurately maintained and update as needed.
- Review and action requests to re-profile product and escalated new part requests.
- Highly Proficient in MS Office Suite
- 4-6 year's of related work experience
- Working within the Quality Assurance arena
- Experience working with aerospace commodities
- Knowledge of lean principles
- Six Sigma certified
If this Quality Systems Specialist role is of any interest to you, then please click and apply and we will come back to you. If you would like to hear more about this position, please contact Katie Shepherd at Orion Electrotech Recruitment.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing