Rochester, Dartford, Gravesend, Northfleet, Gillingham, Cliffe
£50,000 Bonus, excellent pension, 25 hols Monday to Friday
Due to an internal promotion, we are looking to recruit an Maintenance Manager to support this busy well run manufacturing site
Maintenance ManagerTHE ROLE
- Ensure plant and facilities are maintained to high standards at all times.
- Ensure plant uptime meets or exceeds the required performance levels.
- Manage effective Total Productive Maintenance and Planned Preventative Maintenance Systems.
- Ensure maintenance schedules meet all legislative and QHEST requirements.
- To demonstrate continuous improvement.
- Report monthly on all departmental KPI’s as set by the Site Manufacturing Manager.
- Develop the department effectively, safely and within budget.
- Excellent people management and communication skills.
- Qualified in a minimum of at least one engineering discipline.
- Experience of CDM Regulations.
- IOSH Managing Safely or higher and good SHE awareness.
- Previous management experience.
- Experience of TPM and PPM systems.
- Good IT skills (Excel, Word, Access)
Please apply now of call Natalie now for more information on 07498575779
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities