Hello Education, are partnering with one of our really progressive primary schools based in Middlesbrough to recruit a superb KS2 teacher
Are you an experienced and knowledgeable KS2 Teacher?
Are you ready to start your next long-term role?
Are you passionate about helping students develop and improve?
If so then this may be the job for you, the role is to cover a year 3/4 class starting in January through to the end of the academic year.
Hello Education are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Expertise across KS2
- Strong curriculum knowledge
- A flexible and adaptable approach to teaching
- The ability to build strong interdepartmental relationships
- Creativity and the ability to deliver engaging schemes of work
- NQT's are encouraged to apply
Hello Education will be able to offer successful Supply Teachers a friendly, reliable and professional service along with the following benefits:
- Top rates of pay
- An experienced and dedicated specialist consultant
- Career support and advice
- Guaranteed work schemes
- Flexible working
Hello Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing, referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
If you are a recent graduate who believes this is the perfect role for them, we would love to hear from you!
Permanent, On a daily basis
- Industry Sector Education