A special needs school based in Newcastle is looking to recruit a general SEMH teacher for an immediate start. The role will involve teaching young people until KS3 / Key Stage 3.
The children who attend this school have SEMH / Social, Emotional and Mental Health. Due to the complex nature of their needs, this role can be challenging and requires someone who is previously experienced with SEMH and has a resilient character.
Strong behaviour management is key but you must also be able to build rapport easily with young people and be someone the students can rely on.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- QTS with special needs experience
- Experience teaching from KS1 to KS3
- SEMH experience
- Previous experience of working in a special needs school
- A resilient character
- An updated DBS and right to work in the UK
Hello-Education will be able to offer successful Teachers a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
- Competitive rates of pay
- An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements
- Careers support and advice
- Flexible working and choice of when you work
Temporary, On a daily basis
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year
Student (Higher education/Graduate)