Due to an increase in demand, Hello Education are seeking to employ 3 dedicated and enthusiastic learning support assistants to work 1-2-1 with pupils in a Middlesbrough Primary school. The pupils are all in KS1 and KS2 and have challenging behaviour therefore experience working with behaviour is essential. Applicants will be working Monday - Friday continuously till the end of the academic year.
Applicants must have experience of working independently on a 1-2-1 basis and have a good understanding of behaviour management.
You must have the following to apply;
- At least 6 months experience working with young people
- Great communication skills
- Previously worked with challenging behaviour
- Supported pupils on a 1-2-1 basis
- Relevant qualifications and experience
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
In return, Hello Education can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Friendly and dedicated consultants who provide round the clock support in your new role
- Pathways to additional roles
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme where you can earn vouchers
Hello Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing, referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
If you are a Learning Support Assistant, who believe this is the perfect role for them, we would love to hear from you!
Apply today by sending an updated CV.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education