D365 CRM/CE & Power Platform Technical Consultant – MS Partner – Remote – Up to €50k
Pearson Carter are working with a leading MS Gold Partner who are expanding their Dynamics CRM/CE team as a result of sustained organic growth.
The role I’m looking to fill is a D365 CRM/CE & Power Platform Technical Consultant. My client is offering fully remote working and up to €50k depending on experience as well as a host of great benefits.
- Collecting technical requirements from clients.
- Performing fit-gap analysis.
- Proposing solutions for Dynamics 365 CRM and Power Platform.
- Proposing integrations with other systems and data sources.
- Create customisations and configurations.
- Experience and good understanding of Dynamics CRM and Power Platform structure and function.
- Previous experience taking part in IT projects as a consultant, analyst, engineer or developer.
- Knowledge of Power Platform especially Power Apps and Power Automate
- Spoken and Written communication skills in English.
- Ability to understand and discuss code.
Our client is offering a starting salary of up to €50K depending on experience, with fully remote working and an generous benefits package.
This Microsoft Dynamic CRM/ D365 CE Partner is offering fully remote working for successful candidates Europe wide.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter are a leading Microsoft Dynamics CRM recruitment agency – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics CRM, CRM, D365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, London, South London, Surrey, Kent, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Staffordshire, Derbyshire, Shropshire, West Midlands, Birmingham, Liverpool, Cheshire, Scotland, Ireland, Poland, Microsoft Partner, Consultant Functional, Europe, France, Poland, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Lithuania, Estonia, 2016, 2017, 2018.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet