A secondary school in South Tyneside are looking LSA’s / Learning Support Assistants who have experience supporting children with autism.
The post will involve small group work, supporting pupils on a one-to-one basis, helping with personal care when needed and providing curriculum and emotional support. The candidate will be working with secondary children.
The school is looking for someone who has previous experience of supporting children with special needs and who is caring and compassionate.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to be:
- Previous SEND experience, particularly with PMLD and autism.
- Minimum of 6 months school experience or Level 2 or 3 CACHE Qualification
- Able to adapt to all environments
- Experience working in a SEND environment.
- Experience providing personal care.
- Caring and compassionate
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry.
Temporary, On a daily basis
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year