Community Engagement Officer needed in Milton Keynes paying £15 per hr PAYE ref: 5194747
This role is full time on a temporary basis.
- To build relationships in the community that will support the delivery of essential Covid19 and health and wellbeing messages that will keep the whole community safe.
- Seek to bring about behaviour and lifestyle changes that will have long-term positive outcomes for our community.
- To reduce Covid19 infection rates, increase vaccination take up and encourage use of COVID-19 testing kits.
- Raising awareness on infection prevention and improving minority ethnic groups and hard to reach communities’ understanding of Covid-19 messaging, building relationships to support the health inequalities work
- Creating a network of informal community advocates that can make a valuable longer term contribution to tackling health inequalities post Covid-19 and to champion positive health and wellbeing.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing