KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Management Assessor
*Several opportunities available due to growth*
Location: Home based - Remote and face to face delivery
Salary: up to £38,000 with OTE up to £42,500 (Dependent on qualifications and experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + more
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hold a recognised Assessor award: D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA.
- Must have experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Leadership and Management at Level 5 (New Standards).
- Hold strong occupational competency at a Senior Management level
- Must have a good level of ICT skills
- Confident to deliver Maths and English Functional Skills – previous delivery experience of Functional Skills is not essential
- Happy to conduct online remote assessments - and face to face when required
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel
- Assess and support learners working towards the Level 5 Operations / Departmental Manager Apprenticeship Standard.
- Delivering online learning via MS Teams to gather evidence.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion time-scales.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely reviews, paperwork, EPA and general administration.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education