Housing Administration Officer needed in Loughborough £9.74 per hr PAYE - Reference:503054
This is a hybrid role so part office part home.
This role will involve:
- To deliver a full range of administrative functions including the collection logging and distribution of incoming and outcoming post, word processing, filing and recording systems and dealing with telephone enquiries/ complaints in the provision of an efficient and effective service and having regards with dealing sensitively with issues in relation to vulnerable individuals.
- Deal with all enquiries including managing mailboxes across the Service, from customers and partners by taking ownership of and resolving the query.
- Maintain and input data into a range of databases/spreadsheets to support the Service in completion of government statistical returns and to monitor performance.
- Support with organising of consultation events and other adhoc partnership and team meetings as required including sourcing meeting rooms and venues, taking and writing up of minutes of meetings, organising refreshments.
- To monitor complaints using the Corporate Computerised Complaints System including logging of a complaint and responses and allocating to officers within the Service.
- To administer and make payments of petty cash in accordance with Audit Regulations.
- To order and maintain an adequate stationery stock for the Service.
- Using the Financial Management System to raise orders and receipt goods.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration