Senior Finance Officer needed in Eastbourne paying £15.33 per hr PAYE ref: 502761
This role is full time on a temporary basis.
- To provide budget managers with accountancy support to help them with their budget responsibilities including providing financial ad hoc reporting for the efficient and effective management of their specific budgets, providing advice on the identification of efficiencies and robust outturn reporting.
- To maintain up to date knowledge of legislation, changes in accounting standards, tax requirements, guidance related to the specific team.
- To assist with the effective monthly monitoring and reporting of annual revenue budgets against spend to enable expenditure and income to be delivered to target
- To develop simple financial models that examine the underlying income and expenditure patterns, predicting the future position of the business unit.
- Take responsibility for the financial aspects on allocated projects and work in partnership with services and third party consultants in the assessment and review of business plans, and identify the financial implications and benefit realisations.
- Carry out ad-hoc accounting or other projects as required to meet the demands of the service.
- This role will mainly be home based with occasional working in the office
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Accountancy