Position: Design Coordinator
Project: 5* Grade 1 Listed hotel £120m+
Salary: £55,000- £64,000
The client is a successful main contractor who specialise in the high end residential and 5-star hotel market in London. They boast a turnover in excess of £300m and their project values generally range from £80m-£200m
We are looking for an experienced Design Coordinator who has worked for a main contractor on High end residential or luxury hotel projects to join a growing team to lead an iconic Super Prime residential project.
This project is a £120m+ 5* hotel in Mayfair. The building is grade 1 listed and will feature a high-quality finish that will stand out on any CV. You will need to be able to lead meetings with external design teams and ensure that they are delivering design on time, within budget and at the desired quality.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Understand the client's brief, ER’s, specification & drawings; assist if any ER discrepancies arise
- Prepare trackers to manage the full D&B build process using the pro-formas from the Intranet
- Assist in the development of the procurement schedule
- Participate in design team meetings including production & issue minutes
- Provide value engineering and buildability reviews with technical feedback to the project team
- Help manage the design development process
- Help to develop sub-contractors and suppliers design/specs with the design team ensuring that full ER and Statutory compliance is met
- Ensure Design Team comply with Planning Consent & Building Regulations
- Co-ordinate drawings and check that the drawings comply with the ER’s and Standards
- Direct the sampling process including the production of the samples sign off pro-forma
- Oversee and manage the Document Controller & general Document control process
The Plus Points
This is a great opportunity to further your career on a prestigious project that will stand out on any CV. Career progression, Competitive salaries and bonuses are on offer for the successful applicant along with a generous remuneration.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)