Hr Operations Partner needed in Stroud £32,234.00 pa PAYE - Reference:5196448
This role will involve:
- Provide HR advice, information and professional support to managers and employees
- Manage the day to day aspects of the employee lifecycle, including employee relations and engagement, performance and absence management, recruitment, learning and development and reward. Play a key role in casework.
- Provide advice and support to managers on change management processes, including restructuring and the application of employment law and employee relations policy and practice
- Work independently with senior managers and employees offering HR advice and guidance inline with best practice, and the policies, complying with employment legislation
- Undertake and complete HR projects which ensure continuous improvement and demonstrate added value to the team
- To contribute to the development of learning initiatives such as talent management, building leadership capability to meet the requirements of the workforce plan and corporate delivery plan
- Design and deliver training sessions and plans to enhance management and employee capability. Organise specialist training when needed for Corporate programmes
- Promote and develop the HR service by liaising with customers, evaluating feedback and encouraging a positive working relationship
This is a full time role on a permanent basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources