An innovative business which is a design, marketing and distribution house located in the heart of Surrey which pride themselves on the fact they give their employees full autonomy to go about their work-day making the most out of your role and support their ultimate vision, which trust me is BIG. 33 Days Holiday (inclusive), private medical care, company pension & moreover a really great work-place culture and environment.
They relish people who are happy to voice their ideas and take initiative into making something good - great! This business are on the cusp of securing business within multiple different applications, so the role of Project Manager is an integral key hire. You won't be stepping into anyone's shoes, this is a BRAND NEW role which has got your name written all over it.
This company work with 1-2 major sub contract manufacturers, so a key part of the role will be liaising with those parties on if they are doing the best by the business and that their capability, suppliers and processes match and can accomodate our clients vision. This would look like this:
- Supplier selection and control. Growth requires the business to review many aspects of our supply chain. To dual source more components for security of supply and to review and improve our core CEM build options to relieve risk and non-competitiveness associated with using a single CEM supplier.
- Development of efficient systems and processes for production and returns management.
- Initially to review the returns failure modes history and report with a view of developing an improved warranty and service offering to our customers and/or streamlining the repairs process.
- Responsible for product quality and development of associated process and reporting criteria.
- To liaise closely with all suppliers to improve performance, monitor and manage quality and control costs.
- To train suppliers in the build processes of new products.
If you have experience within Project Management, Quality Management, Production Management within
an electronics engineering environment and are looking for a different route for your next career step - hit 'APPLY NOW'.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
33 Days Holiday (inclusive), private medical care, company pension
- Industry Sector Electronics
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
HND/HNC or equivalent