Business Partner needed in North London paying £400.42 per day PAYE ref: 502835
This role is full time on a temporary basis.
- Ensure that Managers, Directors and Members, within a defined portfolio are provided with high quality strategic advice and direction on financial strategies, policy, standards, practices and legislative changes
- Pre-empt financial risks and issues, devise mitigations and solutions, and support the relevant service departments in the implementation of these.
- Delivering a key role in support of the Head of Finance and Business Partnering in the development of the Medium Term Financial Strategy, through advising, challenging and guiding senior colleagues across a portfolio; whilst ensuring that all the proposals comply with corporate policies
- Undertake longer term financial modelling and planning, ensuring that the Client benchmarks against the best in class in the pursuit of excellence.
- Delivering effective management of the relevant team of accountancy professionals, acting as a mentor, providing excellent leadership, clear guidance on team priorities and ensuring that team members are adequately trained and adhere to continued professional development.
- The ideal candidate will have membership of appropriate professional body by examination e.g. CIPFA, or other CCAB body; plus evidence of continuing professional development (CPD).
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance