Sales Account Manager – Corrugated Packaging
£45,000 - £55,000 (flexible DOE) + discretionary annual bonus.
Our client is a leading privately owned name in intelligent & sustainable corrugated packaging. Due to some exceptional strategy and planning by the leadership team the business grew substantially in both 2020 and 2021. Due to the retirement of a Senior Account Manager, this vacancy has opened up whereby the successful candidate will take over and manage a £1.5 million conventional corrugated sales account.
The right person will have a proven track record winning and maintaining business within the corrugated packaging sector.
- Deliver new and existing business to agreed targets
- Develop targeted pipeline and delivery
- Lead on client bids – both engagement with the client and co-ordinating team efforts.
- Interface with wider business to develop innovative client
- Support the delivery of sustained profit growth from relevant accounts
- Understand the organisation of each potential client, identify the key decision makers and develop key relationships at a senior level.
- Keep abreast of market developments and work with relevant colleagues within Communisis to drive forward our business strategy.
- Represent the group, its values and strategy; act as an ambassador for the
If this could be the right fit for you, please apply below.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Discretionary annual bonus
- Industry Sector Sales