We are looking for a confident and competent Test Technician to support our growing portfolio of driveline testing projects.
- Working closely with other internal engineering teams, prepare and deliver test programs
- Support test rig installation process adhering to strict health and safety practices
- Prepare test rig configuration including instrumentation and logging systems
- Interpretation of test results and dissemination to engineering teams or external customers
- Responsible for maintaining good housekeeping of facilities and workshops
Experience and Education
- You will have strong previous experience in rig based testing
- You will hold good general mechanical fitting skills with experience in rotating machinery such as test rigs
- Basic understanding and interpretation of test data and an ability to communicate information to engineers.
- Understand and adhere to strict health and safety guidelines.
- Ability to integrate and work well within a small team
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with a logical mindset
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Able to work to flexibly to achieve deadlines
- Ability to tackle unfamiliar tasks with limited guidance or supervision
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other