We are looking for a forward thinking Associate Dentist to join a patient focused Mixed NHS and Private Dental practice based in Walsall.
About the role:
- Full time or Part time position
- Working hours: 8.45am-5.30pm 1 hour lunch break
- 5,000-7,000 UDA’s available
- Brilliant rate of £11+ per UDA
- 45% on private work completed
- 50% on Labs
- Immediate start date available
- Full diaries for both Private & NHS – happy to show books and diaries
- Very supportive environment – Principal was an FD trainer for 9 years, Senior Associates and “Newly Qualfied” Associates work very well together
- Associate with Special Interests would do well
- Massive opportunity to for Private Conversion with ethical upselling
- Not accepting NHS patients (private only)
About the practice:
- Independent Dental Practice
- 4 chair modern practice
- NHS and Private mixed practice
- Fully Computerised – SOE, Rotary endo, Digital X-rays, OPG etc.
- Private car park on-site available
- Experienced long-standing team members
- Therapist on site 3 days a week
- Great private treatments offered- Invisalign, Short term Ortho, Facial Aesthetics, Bonding/Composites etc.
- Excellent private earning potential
If you are interested in the above position, click “Apply” or send in your CV to Courtney via [email protected].
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9808 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing