We are offering a fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Director to join a well-established and forward-thinking dental practice near Manchester.
Family-run – a practice full of personality and opportunity, this position would be ideal for those wanting to further develop personally and professionally in a fun and nurturing environment. With an open-door policy and strong learning environment, there are no limits on what you can achieve.
About the Role:
- The surgery itself has a great reputation for its patient care and aims to provide a supportive environment for the development of all their dental team.
- Great competitive salary! - £57,000 per annum plus Clinical Earnings available in addition to the annual salary
- Full-time position available - 5 days split role – 2 days Managerial and 3 days Clinical
- Brilliant employee benefits are available
Advantageous skillsets and know-how:
- CQC Standards
- Clinical governance
- As you would work with internal patients and staff, plus external clients, a candidate with strong conversational skills and a business-focused acumen would excel in the position
- Responsibilities include: Financial Management, Monitoring Return on Investment and Promotional/Staffing Budgets
- Knowledge in clinical systems and processes
- Complaint and Incident handling and reporting
- Dentist 1-2-1 and KPI assessments – you want to ensure Associates are happy and productive as this is of the utmost importance
- Practice Manager Training – How you can support the development of Clinicians and vital support staff
- Managing the internal development scheme- an initiative for CPD opportunities across the board
- Local practices – looking to geographically evolve within the near future – you will be a key part of this expansion and acquisition process
- All practices place strong importance on Independent operations within each surgery
- Very Modern, recently refurbished – Mixed NHS and Private clinics
- Central locations – strong commuter links
- Fully digital practices with CTC Scanners, Intraoral cameras, I-tero scanners for Invisalign and Meditech scanners
- Fantastic team of professionals within each practice plus visiting Specialists
- Exceptional Management systems and structure - Fantastic practice culture around organisation
- Specialist and Special Interest Dentistry offered including Cosmetic and Facial Aesthetics treatments, Implants, Minor Oral Surgery, Invisalign and more
We have placed Clinicians within these practices previously, and have very strong testimonials as to the practices, operations, staff and opportunities available. This is accreditation to the fantastic work in which the practices deliver continuously.
This opportunity would suit a passionate Clinician – keen to take that next step on their career path!
If you are interested in the above position, click “Apply” or send in your CV to Courtney via [email protected] For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9808 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing