About the Company
Our client, an award-winning international consultancy who are innovative and growing, are looking for a Senior Recruitment Advisor on a permanent basis.
About the Role
Working across the company’s EMEA offices, the role will take the lead and focus on end to end recruitment across a variety of experienced hire roles and early careers. Responsibilities include:
- Managing relationships with key hiring managers regarding resourcing needs
- Implementing attraction strategies for direct candidates
- Advising on job and candidate specifications and process improvements
- Liaising with agencies and managing relationships
- Interviewing candidates
- Overseeing graduate recruitment
- Managing metrics and reporting
- Reviewing and collecting market data on compensation
- Supporting with recruitment projects
You will have previous end to end recruitment in an international environment, developed in legal or professional services. Candidates should have strong interpersonal and interviewing skills and the demonstrated ability to build positive relationships with stakeholders. You will be highly organised, happy with working with systems and have the ability to prioritise and multitask.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources