Due to an increase in demand, Hello Education are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated SEN Teaching Assistant in Darlington. We are ideally looking for applicants who have recent experience working alongside pupils diagnosed with Autism, ADHD, SEMH and can show challenging behaviour across all key stages within a school environment. Starting as soon as possible, currently positions are short and long term with the opportunity to become permanent for the right person!
Applicants will be expected to be able to communicate effectively with pupils aged from 3 up to 16 years old to quickly establish positive relationships.
Successful applicants will have the following;
- Level 2 or above Teaching Assistant qualification
- Experience supporting SEN children
- Amazing communication skills with pupils aged between 3-16 years old
- Previous experience working on a 1-2-1 basis
- Be resilient and reliable
- Genuine desire to have a positive impact on a pupil’s education
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service (wiling to obtain)
In return, Hello Education can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Friendly and dedicated consultants who provide round the clock support in your new role
- Pathways to additional roles
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme where you can earn vouchers
Hello Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing, referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
If you are a SEN Teaching Assistant, who believe this is the perfect role for them, we would love to hear from you!
Apply today by sending an updated CV.
Permanent, On a daily basis
- Industry Sector Education