Housing Options Officer needed in Leamington Spa paying £11.96 per hr PAYE ref: 5196495
This role is full time on a temporary basis.
- To use creative solutions to prevent homelessness occurring, and to use agreed homelessness prevention and relief practices and negotiation skills
- The post holder will provide a proactive homeless prevention service through the provision of comprehensive housing and welfare advice.
- Undertake relevant home visits, including working with some of the most difficult and challenging customers during times of anxiety and stress.
- Provision of emergency advice in relation to landlord and tenant law, family law, tenants’ rights, and unlawful eviction
- Completion of emergency Court applications to suspend possession orders and bailiff’s warrants, including preparation of legal pleadings on behalf of clients.
- Referrals to tenancy deposit scheme, support providers including the Direct Access Hostel and women’s aid refuges in order to prevent or relieve homelessness.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of delivering customer focused, quality services
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services