Administrator needed in Wimborne paying £9.32 per hr PAYE - Reference:5196549
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis
This role will involve:
- Working at a waste collection depot, you will be supporting the operational waste collection staff and depot Supervisors by carrying out various administrative duties.
- You must be prepared to work in a high demand role, using complex bespoke databases and IT software to process daily operational paperwork and incoming customer requests.
- You will also carry out tasks such as data entry and maintaining spreadsheets alongside producing reports.
- You will have other office based tasks such as filing, scanning, sorting documents as well as liaising with members of the public across East Dorset via telephone and email to assist with their enquiries. Note taking at meetings may be required.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration