Microsoft Dynamics MS App Support Specialist, £60,000- Fully Remote
Pearson Carter are working with one of the largest leading Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 F&O
Gold Partners with offices in the UK. They are currently looking to expand their team with an AX Support Specialist.
With their rapidly expanding local and global network they have unparalleled scope for new and diverse projects working end to end with D365 Finance & Operations.
They offer a very competitive salary package of up to £60K as well as Private healthcare, Bonus and Remote working.
Get in touch if you’re looking for your next opportunity!
- Working on full life cycle D365 F&O Projects
- Get involved in Process Management, Requirements Gathering, Implementation, Testing & Support
- Liaise between client and development teams when designing new functionality
- Perform analysis based on specialist knowledge.
- Consultancy/Developer experience in ERP – Ideally Dynamics AX/D365 F&O
- Proficient in X++ & C++.
- Microsoft Partner experience is desirable.
- Full end to end lifecycle project Experience.
They offer a very competitive salary package of £50K – 60K as well as Private healthcare, Bonus and Remote working.
The Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 client has their main office based in the USA with other offices based in London however they offer completely remote working.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on 0191 406 6111 or at [email protected]
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: D365, Finance and Operations, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Axapta, Dynamics AX, Microsoft AX, Dynamics AX Jobs, Axapta Jobs, AX 2009, AX 2012, D365 F&O, F&O, Microsoft Gold Partner, Support, Support Analyst, Support Engineer, Implementation, Analyst, London, Surrey, Kent Sussex, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Essex, Reading Oxfordshire.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet