Join a company where innovation is at the forefront of all decisions. Join a company where they can proudly say they design and manufacture its OWN contractor product ranges. With excellent knowledge gained over the years, this company has built a reputation for original designs and excellent standards of manufacture.
This company cares for their employees with an early finish Friday, 25 days holiday (plus bank) and a monthly attendance incentive where you could win an extra £1000!
As the next Quality Assurance Assistant your day will consist of:
- Assist with document control.
- Creation of new and amendments to documented management systems.
- Assist with Audits.
- Assist with Quality Assurance and Quality Control activities
- Assist with QC issues.
- Fault finding
If you are wanting to join as the next Quality Assurance Assistant you must have:
- Confidence and enthusiasm with the ability to focus on multiple tasks.
- Good English verbal and written skills.
- Understanding of Maths to compliment fault and data analysis and reporting.
- Understanding of engineering drawings.
- IT literacy essential.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 quality management systems and techniques essential
If this sounds like the perfect next step in your career call Evie on 01189239215 or hit "APPLY NOW"
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities