Administrator needed in Bracknell paying £9.50 per hr PAYE - Reference:504495
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis mostly working from home with office working on a rota basis.
This role will involve:
- To provide business support to the Drug & Alcohol Action Team which will include reception duties.
- To support the team by undertaking a variety of tasks which include all administration duties, booking meetings and taking minutes as required, dealing with routine correspondence and enquiries, dealing with incoming and outgoing telephone calls. To record information on LAS as required to ensure that records are relevant and up to date.
- To manage the process for booking drug or breath test and liaise with referring agencies to ensure they provide all the relevant information and to inform the individual of the date and time of the test. To update the person making the referral of attendance and the outcome of the test.
- The post holder will also liaise with referring agencies to ensure that they provide detailed information for the people being referred in and to make sure that referrals are appropriate and live within the Bracknell Forest area. To reply to any online enquires and request further information as required and to follow them up if there is no response.
- To ensure that there are sufficient drug tests for the needs of the service and to regularly audit to ensure that they are in date and not expired. To keep a record of the numbers of prescriptions and record when they are used or destroyed. To ensure that there are sufficient supplies of Naloxone, record the serial numbers and expiry dates and ensure that staff record the details when they are given to individuals.
Ideally candidates will have an Enhanced DBS certificate.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration