Business Analyst – Sports Betting - Remote
Profectus is seeking a Business Analyst with experience of Sports Betting to work for our London based Software company. The position offers remote working with occasional trips to the office in Central London
The company is a software technology company that specialises in creating bespoke solutions to operators within the sports gaming industry.
The position will be fast moving and highly pressured but at the same time very rewarding and enjoyable. You will join a diverse and vibrant team of professionals who all share the same vision of delivering excellence to our customers via the creation of high-quality software products.
To be considered for the position ideally you will have 2 years BA experience, preferably within the sports gaming industry.
- Understanding and identifying the strengths and weaknesses of sportsbook software
- Act as a central figure within the process of creating and developing internal software designed to be sold within the b2b marketplace.
- Collate detailed requirements and specifications and then be confident and capable when sharing these findings with the Product and Tech teams
- Prepare comprehensive reports and studies that detail your findings and recommendations in a written format.
- Working closely with UI/UX and development teams and acting as a conduit between these teams and the product owners.
- Liaise & advise Executive Management and all subsequent levels beneath so that a consistent and transparent culture of information is in place in respect of project management and business direction.
- Identify possible new tech solutions and present these to management.
- Use analytics and measurement tools as the basis for recommendations and create a culture based on these practices within all related teams.
- Continually monitoring industry best practice and any new trends.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Knowledge of sports betting with at least 2 years spent within the industry.
- Proven Business Analysis experience with a strong focus on technology. This would ideally be within the sports betting industry or a similar/related industry
- Strong specification writing skills, ideally with previous experience of creating specifications for sportsbook related software.
- Experience with mainstream reporting systems to track project progress and delivery
- Able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders at various levels of seniority
- Think creatively but also employ an analytical and data driven mindset to ensure that decision making is always informed and insightful.
- An ability to sort and aggregate complex information quickly and accurately.
- An understanding of software development and strong soft skills to work closely with tech teams to schedule various types of work effectively.
- Self-driven with an ability to work at pace in a dynamic organisation
If interested please apply with your latest version of your CV for an immediate response.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet
'A' level/Higher or equivalent